Friday, November 12, 2010

My Time of Life

My Heart Says :-)


I realize that its gonna be the same now... Living alone until i find my love.

And when shes with me then i am complete, that's why everyone says these are the struggling days because, we are struggling to live, to enjoy our self as we are all alone.

Hence the struggle will be over only when you find the perfect match for you and that's real difficult because someones eyes had already touched me, someones smile had already made me crazy, someones care is so much tempting, & someone's love is so much stunning that you always fail with words in front of her.

Life has never been harsh ...its just the way we feel it reacts.. If we feel loved, it will give you love...

Wow... i wrote my heart out again..

This living on my own thing is ....
Don't know...its just my time... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment